Monday, June 17, 2013

Hello my name is get off the couch, I'd like you to meet Mr. Brett Waltert


 
Good afternoon The W community,

  My name is Brett Waltert, I have been a personal trainer here at the facility for a little over a year now and I will be taking over the W’s blog for the next 8 weeks. The first thing I want to cover before we get started is how important your GOAL’s are. There are some questions that I would like you to ask yourself tonight, first ask yourself what your GOAL is . . . . ? . . . So now you either have an answer or you have now realized your first issue with what you are trying to get accomplished here at The W.

  Your goal can be as simple as “I want to be social and do something healthy for me”, The W is a great place to find friends that love to be active and enjoy working out. Your goal can also be very specific, like “I want to lose 6.5lbs of body fat by the end of this month”.  So. . . to keep things simple for this first post these are the questions that you NEED to ask yourself;

1.)    What is my goal?

2.)    If I Don’t have one, what am I trying to accomplish?

3.)    Do I need to make a change?

4.)    How am I going to make a change?

5.)    Have I been putting off making a change?

  These questions will help you get on your way to a healthier happier lifestyle and they are important for you to know. You must have a goal of where you want to be before you can make a plan, and you must have a plan to get you to your goal. I , as well as a few other trainers here at The W are here to help you get on your way or even get back on your way to that healthy life, please never be afraid to ask us for help. I will be posting nutrition, motivation, workout ideas, and many more items over the next 8 weeks to help facilitate your transformation into a new healthy you!     

No comments:

Post a Comment